Friday, April 10, 2009

My First Try

Hi everybody! After reading my friend Mandy's great blog and some encouragement from my long lost cousins, aunts, and uncles I saw this week, I've bit the bullet and started a blog. I really have no idea what I'm doing. My experience with the web has been opening internet explorer and reading the news. So this might not go well, I don't know. You all might be receiving some desperate pleas for help. I don't even know how to add pictures, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'll try to give you guys updates of all of us to catch you up on our adventures. And boy, do we have some great ones. Why, just yesterday I pulled a bandaid out of Joey's nose. How did it get up there, you ask? He had another imaginary "owie" on his finger and then proceeded to pick his nose with said finger, unknowingly inserting the bandaid quite far up his nostril. As you can imagine, he was pretty upset about that. But it only took two blows to get it out. One thing I've learned as a mother of three boys is that they can do very strange things with the crevasses in their bodies. And as the mother of two girls, I have learned that they do not need paper to become an artist (more on that later).

3 comments:

  1. Too funny!! I am so anxious to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristi. Hello from Connecticut. You posted that at 6:04AM? I slept till 8:30 today and I'm still toast. Tell Fred that Paul will be playing in his first high school golf match on Monday. He shot a 50 today for 9 holes. This past weekend, I was in St Louis for the women's NCAA Final Four basketball championship. It was my first time. Quite by accident, we stayed at the same hotel as the UCONN team and I got to see some of the players and picked up a few autographs. Our team won, completing a 39-0 season. - Pat Kazmierski, Woodbury, CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are a no-fail alarm clock. That trip sounds like so much fun! Congradulations on the great season - it's so fun to have a winning team to cheer for! Please wish Paul good luck from us!

    ReplyDelete