Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's Going On Up There?


Sometimes we wonder what's going on in that pretty little head of hers.  She is a special one for sure.  We call her "Our little Phoebe" because she makes up songs of her own, grabs a guitar, and starts singing.  Instead of Phoebe's "Smelly Cat" (from "Friends", remember?), she sings things titled, "Monkey Eating a Cracker" or "I Like Potatoes" and other Grace-originals like that.  Lately she's been playing her little piano in bed and singing her own compositions.  Ben and I sometimes just listen and laugh.

Yesterday we went to pick up Andrew from school, and she told me that she had a secret for me.  She said, "When Jesus and Heavenly Father were painting the moon and the sun, they fell off a train."  What???  I guess I haven't yet figured out how that brain of hers works!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I think Jilli and Grace are kindred spirits!! Jillian constantly just sings her "songs" and is always telling us stories about Jesus and Heavenly Father that we're just shaking our head about!

    ReplyDelete