Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just Trying to Stay Out of Trouble...

I absolutely love the giant flatscreen TV my mom got us for Christmas.  I just hate seeing my kids drooling in front of it.  So I've made a rule that there will be no TV watching all day, until after dinner is eaten and cleaned up (what am I, crazy?).  So we fill our days with other useful pursuits, including:

Piano lessons.  Both the older boys are taking piano (from me).  Andrew has been going for quite awhile, and would be farther along if I'd remember to give him a lesson once a week.

Joey just started and is playing beautifully.  We're working on how long to hold the notes, and keeping good position.  He loves it, and practices several times a day (but only for about three minutes each).

Here are some pictures of Andrew at the piano, Joey bugging Andrew at the piano, Grace and Matt just trying to stay out of trouble, and the clay creations of Andrew and Joey.  Joey's is called "Happy Feet", and I'm sure you can guess what Andrew's is called!  Grace decided to do some stamping instead.  I should have included a picture of her inked hands and arms.  Maybe next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment