Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Week

I have been busy selling my house this week, so not much blogging going on here.  But we're still undecided where we'll go.  We're still waiting for our buyers to sell their house, so hopefully it won't fall through.  We'll see how it all turns out!  Hopefully we'll decide here pretty soon where we're going to go.  Do we build?  Do we wait?  Do we find a house?  I have no idea.

But the weather was great this week, so we cooked hot dogs over the fire pit.  Joey loved them.  Lots of them.

Dad about had a conniption fit when Haley's friend came over, and it was a boy.

Matt wanted out in the front.  He settled for the back, but he felt like he was in jail.

I love that he can go down the slide all by himself now.  That makes me look forward to playgroup!  Maybe I'll be able to sit and talk with the other mothers without having to follow him around the whole time.

And we had a great time with friends.  That's what sandboxes are for.

And thank goodness Grandpa Fred always has time to beat the kids at a quick game of checkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment