Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Painting and a Movie

This week we did some more painting.  This one was much easier.  We just did the top half of one wall.  We had quite a lot of fun doing it.  Just so you all know, Haley picked the color.  It's her favorite, and I said it was okay as long as we didn't do the whole room.  So we compromised.  That's what life is all about, right?

Haley decided to leave me a handprint in the midst of my painting:


I decided to leave her a message:

Haley got a little crazy with the war paint.

Then she did Matt's hair.  Spikey!

In other news, we have been having a blast with the Utah cousins this week.  Last night, Grandma Jane and I took all of them except for Zach and Matt (they stayed home with Uncle Andy) to the movie, "Dispicable Me" (which, by the way, is totally a winner -- go see it).  It was pretty cute to see all the kids lined up.  We took up a whole row.

I had to laugh when I looked over at Grace and Emma.  Grandma Jane and Emma were sitting right next to each other.  Emma was curled up, cuddling with Grandma, cute as a button.  Grace had her feet together up on the chair, her knees fell out to the sides, she picked her nose, and then burped.  That's my girl.

Haley and I have to cut some vinyl for her room.  Then we'll take a picture for you and post the finished product.

If you're interested, visit our website at


for some vinyl wall art of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment