Monday, July 11, 2011

Father's Day

Woah... I'm a little behind in my bloggin. Girl's camp will do that to you!

We celebrated Father's Day a little late. Well, a little early and a little late. We gave Daddy a brand new big-boy bike on Saturday. We had gotten him one a couple years ago, but it was too short for his really tall body. So this year, we went to Scheel's and got him a proper-fitting mountain bike. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it. But it's blue. And he likes it.

He leaves for church before 6 am, so we missed giving him breakfast in bed. I guess I'm more fond of my sleep than I am of waking up early to surprise him with a nice breakfast. Bad wife.

But we made up for it the next day. When he came home from work, we made him go back to bed, and served him supper in bed. We made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Haley was proud of her heart-shaped sausage that she made on accident.



Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you and appreciate your tireless work that you do for us. We are very lucky to have such a man to take care of us. You're the best of the best, and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment