Monday, February 20, 2012

More Snow Days

It's been awhile since we've actually had snow, but since I'm so behind I'm just publishing these now.  As Daddy shoveled the driveway (which seems abnormally large when you're shoveling), the kids played in the snowbanks.  Thank goodness for snowpants.






I'm not sure what Grace had going on here, but she sure was working hard: 

Daddy couldn't find Matthew, and after calling him a few times (with no response), he checked around the corner and there he was.  Making snow angels by his beloved garbage can. 

And then he decided to ride his bike in the middle of winter.  I don't think he got very far. 

Sidewalk chalk seemed like a good idea. But he didn't get very far with that, either. 

Andrew made a little tub for everybody to sit in.  Very comfy. 

And I'm not sure what all this was about, but he ended up on the floor: 




No comments:

Post a Comment