Friday, May 25, 2012

Matt's 4!

Matthew turned 4 this week!  I thought it was fitting that his birthday landed on garbage day, one of his favorite days of the week (he owns a front loader, a side loader, 4 mini garbage cans, and 2 full size garbage's).

I also thought it fitting that he gave himself a great big black eye for a birthday present.  He was being silly right next to Andrew's bed, and hit his eye right on the edge of it.  Perfect.

Matthew is one of the best little kids I've ever met.  I love him, and I really like him, too.  He's funny, smart, and helpful.  He loves everybody and everything.  At night, he prays to Heavenly Father and thanks Him for "the beautiful rainbows, for butterflies, and for lovely songs."  He also asks Him to let Mojo and Shoji sleep in his room.  Every. Single. Night.

He reads books and can count to 50 (then he needs a little help to get to 100).  He is extremely busy, and is always willing to help.  His Sunbeam teacher says that they learn A LOT about me during class, which makes me want to spy from the hallway.

We're best friends.  I ask him what I'm going to do when he goes to school, and he replies, "You'll just come with me, Mommy."

Happy birthday, buddy.



Matt's favorite food is macaroni and cheese (probably because I never make it).
His favorite person is Mommy.
His best friends are Zach and Emily.
His favorite TV shows are Ninjago and Power Rangers (oh yay).
His favorite colors are purple and red.
His favorite animal is a giraffe.
He loves to draw, eat, do garden work, jump on the trampoline, and do schoolwork with Gracie.
His favorite place is the zoo.
He loves gymnastics, Grandpa Day, and garbage day.
His favorite song is Mother, Dear I Love You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment