Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mutual at our house

Okay, real quick before I tell you about mutual last night, I have to tell you what Joey just taught me. He said, "Mom, did you know that after monkeys scratch their butt they throw bananas?" How very interesting! Thank you, Joey. I didn't know that.

Well, last night we had the YM/YW over to our house. This actually happens a lot, because Ben is the YM president. The YW were looking for something to do, and I had a coffee table that Ben pulled out of the garbage in Missoula. So I had the girls and their leaders come over to our house to sand and stain it. It turned out pretty good. I got iron legs for it on ebay for $8.99, and after I have my handy husband put them on I'll post some before and after pictures. It's going to be a pretty cute table, I think! Here are the girls working hard:





No comments:

Post a Comment