Thursday, May 7, 2009

Such a Great Daddy!

My husband is going to kill me for this, but I have to tell you what a great daddy and husband he is. On Tuesday night, Gracie came into our room at 11:00 because she "wanted to sleep with daddy". So he was brushing his teeth and she climbed into his spot in the bed. She proceeded to pee, and leave a nice wet spot for daddy, which he discovered as he picked her up to take her back to bed. Being a nice daddy like he is, he changed her clothes and her sheets, too (because she had peed there first), put her back to bed, and then camped out on our floor. I told him he could go sleep on the couch where it was more comfy, but he said he wanted to still be close to me! Isn't he awesome? And, yes, in case you're wondering, I still slept in the bed next to the pee spot. We have a giant bed, and I have 5 kids - sleeping next to pee doesn't bother me one little bit. I think Ben got up with her two or three more times that night, and once with Joey (which is rare - our kids usually sleep through the night). What a nice husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment