Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ding and Dong and Donger

I had to put a picture of our little Donger on the blog.  I've frequently called Joey and Grace "Ding and Dong", but now we've got our Donger (our version of Dumb and Dumber, and Dumberer).  On Sunday, we started going to church at 1 p.m. again (my least favorite time).  And since that is the middle of naptime, I tried to give him a nap at 11.  He would have none of it.  So at about 12, I got him up and he glared at me.  He seemed to know that I was trying to pull one over on him.  Daddy came into the room, and since he was still mad, he tried to show Dad his irritation.  However, he was sitting too close to the counter, and as he hurled himself forward, he crashed his forhead right into it.  After he got over it, we snapped this picture.  You can't see it very well, but it turned into a good sized purple knot right between his eyes.



I thought I'd also send this tip.  When you hear laughing in the bathroom, go check it out.  That's my policy.  I've inturrupted many interesting endeavors, including tea parties (you all know about that one), boat races, "cleaning", and sopping wet messes.  Here's what I found when I heard laughing after I sent Ding and Dong in to brush their teeth:


Why on the counter, I ask, why?


Read of our latest adventure in Union/Management troubles below!

1 comment:

  1. Boy oh boy would our kids get along...all though it might frighten the heck out of us, we may not be able to handle it!

    ReplyDelete