Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gracie Funnies


This little girl says the funniest things sometimes.

"Mom, I'm really drinky."  She means thirsty.

Mom: "Grace, what are we going to do with these boys?"
Grace: "I guess just sell them to another house, or something."

In the car this afternoon, she said, "Joey!  Smell my finger!"  We all found out that when somebody asks you to do that, the best answer is probably "no thank you".

I told Grace that our friends are out of town, so we have to go feed their guinea pigs.  She said, "Do they fly?  Because I don't like it when penny pigs fly."  I said, "No, they don't fly."  She said (while doing chicken wing arms), "Do they flap?"  I said, "They don't have wings."  Her eyes got really big, she put her hands on her hips, and said, "Are you kidding me?"

Then, on the way there in the car, she said, "I just ate the seat belt."  Weird.

In other news:

Our friend Josh is here playing with Andrew and Joey.

Joey just said, "Josh, I like you so much because you're smarter than Andrew."

After we laughed, Josh said, "Wow.  I'm speechless!"


We spent some time at Grandma Jane's classroom this morning.  She has prep first period, and Haley is her aid.  So she sits and watches TV.  No, I'm sure she does something useful every once in awhile.
Anyway, we went by to take some pictures of the vinyl that we cut for my mom's classroom for our website, http://www.wordsofvinyl.com/ (free advertising, right?).  We just added hundreds of things to choose from, and we've been getting lots of orders, so we decided we'd better spiff up the site a bit.

While we were there, Haley wanted to show us her locker decorations from her birthday.  They used to be on the outside of her locker, but she put them inside so the staff wouldn't take them down.  Her friends really paid her back for her decorating antics on their birthdays.




I also got a picture of her volleyball and wrestling teams (she was one of the managers of the wrestling team) from the display case.  She's in the front of the volleyball pic (#13), and on the left of the wrestling pic (in a grey shirt).

We also had a picnic lunch, taking advantage of our covered deck.  I love that roof.  Thanks again, Sam!




No comments:

Post a Comment