Thursday, October 11, 2012

School Photos (sort of)

I've been a little ornery about school pictures lately.  I just don't see the point of paying almost $100 just to make sure I get one 8x10 of all my kids.  If they'd just put those sizes in all the packages, I'd probably buy one.  But they don't, so I won't.
 
We just set up the backdrop, and did it ourselves!
 
Grace and Joey are pros, so their pictures all turned out nicely.
 

 
Ben decided to help during Andrew's photos, and he was trying not to crack up the whole time.  He couldn't always hold it in.


 
And Matt.  Well, he takes a little bit more work.  To get this:

 
We had to first get these: (I told him to smile -- my fault)



 
I am amazed at his ability to squeeze his eyes completely shut.  It's quite a talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment