Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ten Eleven Twelve

I love it when the date is funny.  Today is 10/11/12, and I think that's awesome.
 
Our day started VERY early, when Haley came in my room at 6:13 requesting that I draw a mustache on her face.
 
So I rolled my bottom out of bed, grabbed my eye liner, and went to town.  She now is Pedro, and McKenzie is Napoleon Dynamite.  What a pair.  We even fashoned a bolo tie out of a shoe lace and an old cub scout slide.  It was awesome.
 
 
***
 
Next, we got the kids ready for school, dropped off most of them, and then Ben took Matthew to preschool while I took Andrew to the ENT.
 
And now he has to get his tonsils and adnoids (I had to ask the doctor what the heck those were) out next month.  Hopefully he'll be able to breathe like a normal human being after that.
 
***
 
Then came what Matt has been waiting for all day!  I picked him up from preschool (where his teacher told me he had been VERY excited all day about his playdate), and we went home to wait for Emily.
 
We had a quick lunch, made some pudding (which is still jiggly because I used coconut milk), made some foam jack-o-lanterns, and played outside.  And it's super cold today, but pouring water on rocks is just too much fun to miss.



 
And we still get to go to the school ice cream social tonight!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment