Monday, May 20, 2013

April Fools

It is widely known around this house that I love April Fools' Day.  I start planning for the next year on April 2nd.  The kids go to bed the last night of March both excited and afraid.  Just the way I like it.
 
They are very fond of me gift wrapping them into their rooms, so even though they expect it, I oblige.  They think it's fun to grab whatever weapon (toy) they have handy, and break through like a ninja.
 
And, of course, I always switch the cereal around, hide bubble wrap somewhere around the house, and put something weird in the milk.
 
But this year, I snuck into their rooms that night, drew all over their faces, and put nail polish on their toes or fingers -- whatever I could reach. Even the boys.
 
They were laughing so hard when they woke up with dark eyebrows and mustaches (except Andrew -- he did not appreciate the painted fingernails).
 
  Matthew told me the polish on his toes was "gross", but then he let me leave it on for 3 days.
 

Joey was not as happy as Matt was about all the pranking.  He did not appreciate the painted fingernails.
 
 
Little painted boy toes are cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment