Monday, May 20, 2013

Easter Eggs

Dyeing Easter eggs is always a fun event, even if we were so busy that we actually waited until Easter afternoon to do it.  Seriously, it was an almost fail this year.  And, of course, I bought dye for the eggs at the store, and then Ben reminded me that I had already purchased 2 boxes on clearance last year.  This happens every year, so that's just the way it is.
 
I was really excited about this year, though.  I bought the sparkly egg package, and our eggs were glitter-riffic.  They came with super cool little bowls, which we have kept for fun snack times. 
 
Everybody picked a color to start with, and then they all negotiated with each other to switch after a few eggs.
 

 
Haley was so happy to be there, participating like a good child.  One more year.  Just one more year. 


I filled the bowls a little too full, as you can tell.  I forgot to account for the volume of the egg.  Sheldon would be tsk-ing and shaking his head at me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment