Thursday, October 10, 2013

Senior Pictures

Haley is a senior.
 
In high school.
 
I think I'm gonna die.
 
I will soon be the parent of a college student.  The parent of an adult.  Someone old enough to rent an apartment.  And have a career.  And get.... married.
 
But for the next few months, I will just be content that she is still in high school.
 
We went up to the mountains to take her senior pictures.  It really is quite a cost savings when you're a photographer.  Senior pictures can be ridiculously expensive.  So it was worth the drive up there, and buying lunch for all the rascals.  I had to bring all of them with me, and they sat *quietly* in the car while we jumped out to snap a few whenever we saw a great spot.
 
We took a few later in the day behind our house.  Luckily, we live right in front of an awesome field with an old barn.  I hope they never tear it down.  And I'm glad I didn't know this at the time, but there's a fox that lives back there.  We see him every day now.  He is red and has a really long tail, and he is only a tiny bit scary.  We keep the dog with us, just in case.
 
 



 

 
And just a few days after these pictures were taken, Haley had her wisdom teeth out.  That was a fun adventure.  She's glad she never has to do that again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment