Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Stick People

Wow...it's been a long time!  I actually had a hard time finding my own blog!!
 
So, please forgive me if I backtrack a little while.  A long while.  Like, maybe 6 months, at least.
 
I've had pictures ready to blog, I just haven't found the time.  It's been a little crazy around here.
 
But I'll start with this:
The Stick People
 
 
This spring we went to the school carnival.  There was a game where you could write down your guess of how many jelly bellies were in a container (a very, very large container).
 
Joey won!
 
We had jelly bellies for weeks.

 
The kids got sick of eating them, so instead, I came out to the kitchen one day to find them making stick people out of jelly bellies and toothpicks.


 
Grace, the mastermind behind this project, left jelly bean stick people all around the house for many days.  We can always count on Grace to do something a little quirky, and equally entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment